Titanium Q & A- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is Titanium?
• Titanium is an element like gold, silver, or platinum. It is a white non ferrous metal with the highest strength to weight ratio of any known element. Titanium is inert which means resistant. It does not react to salt water, sunlight, or common chemistry. I have an allergic reaction to most of my jewelry including gold and silver.
Can I wear Titanium?
• Yes, Titanium is the most compatible element of all elements. The chances of having any reaction to the metal is nominal.
Will Titanium jewelry corrode or rust?
• No, Titanium is inert and does not react to most chemicals, Which means that it is a great price of jewelry and will stay looking good.
Can Titanium be engraved or stretched?
• Titanium can be engraved with standard engraving equipment though it is harder than other metals so the tools will wear faster.
How difficult it is to cut off in an emergency?
• Yes with standard ring culinary equipment, but because it is a hard metal this may take a little longer.
How do I care for Titanium?
• Titanium can be cleaned with any non abrasive soap or cleaner. Anodized product are easily cleaned with warm water then dried with soft tissue.
Where can I buy a ZEEZEN ring in my area?
◾We certainly have shops all over Denmark and Sweden. For more information about the whereabouts of these shops you could go to SHOPS and then select the country of your choice, after that select the city of your choice. Click submit and you will be able to view the information.
How long does it take to get my ring?
◾Most of our shops near you have some of our rings. If the rings are to be ordered and made at the workshop it will be made and ship on that same day the order arrived. You could get it at the shop after 3 - 5 working days.
How do I know it's a real ZEEZEN ring and not a copy?
◾All genuine rings have a ZEEZEN logo specially engraved. Look for the logo inside the ring for authenticity of ZEEZEN products.
What is the best way to ensure that my ring fits?
◾There are several factors that affect the size of your finger. One of these factors is the weather, hot weather makes you swell and cold weather makes you shrink. Another factor is food and drinks. The best thing to do to know your size is to have your finger sized at least twice involving any of the two factors stated above, with this simple tip you will put into account how your finger size changes and you will be able to choose the best size when choosing a ring.
How do I know the size of my ring?
◾You could easily determine your ring and finger size with the ring sizes provided by all of our shops located near you.
~ from our head office